Santa Clarita bad cell service
PeteK10
Enthusiast - Level 1

I work in Santa Clarita, CA and have found that the cell service is horrible. Some areas have no coverage at all, others have spotty coverage.  At my work I typically have only 2 bars, and only LTE (iPhone 13, so I should be getting 5G). It's spotty all day, and the only pattern I've seen is that it seems to get worse after around 3:00. At that time I cannot use any data functions, barely stream music, and sometimes not even able to text.

I've seen the Verizon support asking questions such as any damage to phone (no), any new apps installed (no), any ios updates (have 15.5). They have also asked what trouble shooting steps have you taken. Could you please suggest some trouble shooting steps besides restarting, which I've done a number of times? 

Thank you.

1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Santa Clarita bad cell service
PeteK10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Chris, how do I reply to your message? there is no 'reply' button

View solution in original post

0 Likes
PeteK10
Enthusiast - Level 1

Chris, how do I reply to your message? there is no 'reply' button

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, PeteK10! All you need to do is send another message to us, like you just did to Chris. A helpful troubleshooting step that I recommend is the Network Reset. This will reset your device to the closest working tower to you. You will need to sign back in to your Wi-Fi and repair any Bluetooth devices as well. Let us know if that is not helping, okay?

*Ayesha

0 Likes