Service Deterioration - Falcon/Peyton Colorado
Longbow06

Has anyone experienced a significant deterioration in the connectivity for the Falcon/Peyton and North Colorado Springs area?  We have been with VZW for almost 20 years and this is the worst service we have ever had.  Even with a signal booster we have poor service.

0 Likes
Re: Service Deterioration - Falcon/Peyton Colorado
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Longbow06, 

We value your long time loyalty, and we know how important it is to have a great connection. I'm concerned to hear about the difficulty you have been experiencing with service, and I would like to help. When did you begin having trouble? Are you experiencing any issues with the signal booster by any chance? 

Thank you, 

Michelle_VZW 

0 Likes
Denverclimber
Contributor - Level 1

I was driving from South Colorado Springs to South Calhan through Falcon and then back to Denver through the Black Forest and yes, there was a deterioration in service from what is used to be.  Normally Verizon is excellent in the rural areas. Now, it's  hit and miss when it used to be doubles, triples and an occasional home run. VZ appears to be slipping in places.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denverclimber, I rely on my phone for many tasks, so I know how urgent a resolution is to keep you connected. We would like the opportunity to review the area and identify options for a resolution. Can you elaborate on the experience when driving through the area? For example, were there dropped calls, slower data speeds, etc.? 

0 Likes