Service Quality in Alexandria, VA
tomtauke

For over four days, we've had very limited and sporadic LTE service on Greenwood Place in Alexandria.  Home Fusion is rarely even connecting to the Internet.  Our mobile phones often get no LTE service; we are switched to 3G.  At other times, we have one bar for LTE service.  What has happened?  When will this be fixed? 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Service Quality in Alexandria, VA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello tomtauke,

I rely on my service every day and would be concerned too if this were happening with my devices. Is this only occurring at this location? How far do you need to travel from here for service to improve? Are you having any difficulty with voice service?

ChristopherM_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tomtauke

Thank you for your follow-up, Chris.

I have been unable to sustain a connection on FUSION for more than ten minutes today.  I’ve probably rebooted the system 15 times today . . . with no connection at all more than half the time.  (I’m currently using a poor DSL connection, but it at least stays connected.)

At home, my Windows phone has had 1-3 bars over the past fifteen minutes.  I walked to Seminary Road, which is a “main drag” in Alexandria, and the bars on my phone varied between 1 and 3 while I stood there for about five minutes.  At one point, the LTE cut out.

This happened once before  . . .  it seems to me it was about 18 months ago.  The signal was very erratic for about ten days.  I was told then that it was a problem with a nearby tower.

My wife and I do rely on the FUSION connection for both work and personal matters.

Thank you for your help.

Tom

Tom [Removed]

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@tomtauke

It’s our pleasure to assist you, Tom. I want to ensure we do everything we can to improve your wireless experience in your home area.

I see you listed your mobile number on this public post. Therefore, your post will be edited in order to remove your mobile number and protect your account privacy.

In what zip code are you experiencing this signal problem? Please keep me posted so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tomtauke

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate the zip code as we can confirm there are no reported issues in that area. However, we have completed an adjustment on your account that will help. Please power off your device for 30 seconds. Power it back on and let us know about the signal.

DeloresK_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tomtauke

I am currently in Iowa, so I cannot give a report on the signal at the moment. But I've turned the devices and the wifi off and on dozens of times each day for the last week. When I exited our home at 7 AM this morning, my phone had a 3G signal -- no LTE signal. At the airport 15 minutes later, it had 5 LTE bars. Here in Iowa, it now has 4. The problem is not any of our devices. Both fusion and our phones are getting sporadic data service.

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I totally understand what you mean, Tomtauke. Troubleshooting this issue helps us figure out where to signal issue in occurring. Please reach out to us when you are back in the problem area, so we can continue working to resolve this.

MarcusS_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
tomtauke

The LTE signal continues to be erratic. For our smartphones, that's not a crisis; they don't disconnect when the signal is weak. But Fusion does not stay connected for more than minutes at a time.

Sent from my Windows Phone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tomtauke,

Thank you for getting back to us. We certainly do not want you to do something that you have already done. What steps have you already tried to rectify the situation?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my  response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my  response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in  advance for your help with this!

0 Likes