Service in Pleasanton CA
nsitter

This past week (August 6th 2019) everyone in my office with verizon has had terrible service.  Before now everything has been fine. What happened???!!!  I might have to switch to ATT.  We are in  CA, 94588.

0 Likes
Re: Service in Pleasanton CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is never good to hear that you are having issues with service. Let's work together to get to the bottom of this. What services are impacted(calls, text, data)? Does this happen both indoors and outdoors?

DerekR_VZW

0 Likes
nsitter

All services seem impacted.  My phone regularly bounces between LTE, LTE with no data and 3G. It is worse indoors than outdoors of course but it is still not great outdoors.  I would like to stress again that things were perfectly fine until a week (possibly 2 weeks) ago.  Also it is not just me.  Everyone in our office with verizon is having problems.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

nsitter, I rely on my phone to have a solid connection at all times and having signal issues all of the sudden would be equally concerning to me. It would be devastating to see you leave the Verizon family. We appreciate your long-time loyalty and want to continue to provide you with the premium service you deserve. I do see that there was a network event over the past week in your area, and it has been resolved on 8/9. This post was 2 days ago, and I want to check if you are still having the issues?

If you are still having signal issues at your work, how far do you have to go to get a signal? What is the make and model of your phone?  SantoC_VZW

0 Likes