Service is horrible!
Jbond3271
Enthusiast - Level 1

Is a tower down? Most of the time I can't even get 4G phone says 3G horribly slow. Started a week ago. Could you do a shout out if anything going on with the towers in 33713 area, please!

Re: Service is horrible!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh no! We expect our customers to get nothing but stellar service on their cell phone, Jbond3271. I know I depend on my cell phone to do everything these days. I was able to check your local area, and I'm not showing any reported outages or alerts. How long have you been experiencing slow data? Are you having any troubles with making/receiving a phone call?  KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
hdbulldog4

I am having the same problem. Reception is horrible in the last week. Since the last update to my Samsung S8+ I have been having issues. Hopefully Verizon is looking into this.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today, hdbulldog4. We want to make sure you have the service that you know and come to love. Do you have other Verizon Wireless users on your account? If so, are they having any issues? Are you having problems with calls/text messages or just slow data speeds? Please provide me with more details.  KevinR_VZW

0 Likes
Dswixx
my hotspot service on my phone has also been terrible since the beginning of the month. download speeds as low as 300 b when they they used to get up to 2 mb!
0 Likes
KMUUSC33702

I honestly this this has something to do with the new Spectrum mobile service which is using Verizon's network. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's investigate, KMUUSC33702. Tell us more about what's happening. Is it voice calls or data that's impacted at your address in the 33713 zip code? 

DavidH_VZW

0 Likes