Should have LTE at 63052
sikulas

After reviewing the coverage map for my home, I should have good LTE coverage near Annette Dr and Miller Rd in 63052. Both my wife and I have iPhones (5S & 6) which we cannot connect on outgoing calls and can't hold an incoming call for more than a minute. The 3G Data service is spotty at best and most often doesn't work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Should have LTE at 63052
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sikulas! Help has arrived. I regret to hear of the connection troubles you've been experiencing. When did this trouble begin? Are you having any trouble with text messages or data/internet service? Does service restore outdoors? Share details. Thanks!

KristieQ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sikulas

We moved here about 10 months ago and it has been the same. The data is service is practically non-existent, regardless of indoors/outdoors. Essentially once you turn from the Outer Road onto Miller Rd, west, the service just drops.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the additional information Justin. While we make every effort to provide you with LTE and the best wireless experience possible, some factors outside of our control may impact signal and it if normal for it to fluctuate. Your device is designed to connect to the strongest signal at all times and 3G may be stronger in some areas. Resetting network settings on your phones may improve your signal reception, please reset network settings and test: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/iphone-6-reset/#reset-network-settings

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes