Signal Strength going Downhill
Lopan1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Cell signal going downhill over last couple of months. Dropped calls, no service in areas where already had decent service. Signal strength fluctuating between -108 and -118dbm. Pretty unusable.

Re: Signal Strength going Downhill
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is to stay connected. Let's take a look into your area. Can I please have your ZIP Code?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes
Dynabee

0 Likes
Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

VERIZON CUSTOMER SUPPORT NOTHING BUT LIARS!!!

Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

You will get nothing but LIES and the run around from VERIZON. Verizon is full of C,rap, Signal bars are an exact representation of the SIGNAL and service available for a device. I also have ALWAYS had full bars at my home with full 4G service. As of 3 months ago I barely get 1 bar. Verizon wants everyone to think its their device or their home has magically transformed and now we all need "SIGNAL BOOSTERS". Verizon customer service is now just as useless as Verizon's weak signal!!!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As our valued customer, your account concerns are our concerns too. After reviewing the feedback you've provided here, this is certainly not the way we want you to feel about Verizon and we'd like to turn this around. Let's work together to address your concerns about the service issues you're experiencing. Since we will need account-specific details from you, we’re requesting your permission to gain access to your account. Please check your Inbox as we’ve sent a Private Message to you regarding on this topic:

http://spr.ly/6602GZEVy

RobertC_VZW

0 Likes
Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

No Robert I tried that already with ZERO results and Verizion saying that NOTHING HAS CHANGED in their service. Yet what do we see in the forums, all across America customers having the same issue..... Hmmmmmm must be mass psychosis right!? I and my wife are on line as I type (We have 2 laptops) picking out our new T mobile phones and will pick them up tomorrow. ALL of you customer service experts need to be truthful with whatever has happened with the signal loss across the nation.  But instead its all smoke and mirrors and LIES!!

Bradys106
Enthusiast - Level 3

JUST FYI I have been loyal to Verizon for over 20 years, but that ends tomorrow. I can get brand new phones and the same unlimited service from T mobile for half the price we pay your company now. I have been reading through the months and months of customers complaining about the signal issues and not one of them has ever gotten a fix or answer. So tell me again about how LOYAL Verizon is to us the customers?????

bbilford
Enthusiast - Level 1

my zip code is 30513

0 Likes
bbilford
Enthusiast - Level 1

My zip code is 30513  For years I had excellent service, but it has gone from bad to worse, people are unable to understand my conversation most of the time.  Was told 3 months ago that you were working on the tower that serves my area, but no improvement.  Service is no longer acceptable,  if there is no improvement very soon will have to change carriers, as this is my only phone.  (I'm in my 70's and live alone)