Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Signal boost in fringe area?
penguinrob

My company is changing to Verizon, so I will soon be getting my new iPhone4.  I checked the map and my home is just outside (by a 100' or so) the coverage area.  We are on the bottom of a hill, which is why we lose signal.  Is there anything I can do to boost or enhance signal here?  Maybe put an antenna on the chimney to catch the waves and rebroadcast in the house?  I do a lot of business from home and need my cell.  Help!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Signal boost in fringe area?
mlsommer

You're looking for: http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?&action=gotoFemtocell

It requires a broadband (DSL/Cable) Internet connection for network backhaul, but it will provide you with your own little Verizon Wireless CDMA cell site in your house.

0 Likes