Re: Slow 4G LTE in the Dallas area
AudioFenix

So it turns out that Verizon's 4G LTE system IS lacking in "some" areas and customers might even be dropped down to 3G while they "fix" it. Glad I've been paying extra for the great Verizon service for so long and they just now decide to admit the problem and fix it.

"Verizon CFO Fran Shammo admitted that the carrier’s network quality has been compromised in some areas due to 4G LTE traffic, but a fix is on the way by the end of the year."

0 Likes
DPSimcho

YES! I'm experiencing the same thing. I've even noticed my cellular signal for phone calls have been TERRIBLE lately - especially at home in Zip 76092. 

Been with Verizon for over 5 years and now, over the past 3 weeks, I can't make or receive a phone call at my home. 

Also noticing the degraded signal at work (76155). Unless I have an active WiFi Connection, my phone is basically useless at home/work.

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes