Slow Data Speeds After a large thunderstorm
Hsscott31
Enthusiast - Level 1

Last Saturday night we had a massive thunderstorm and ever since our data speeds have been extremely slow to almost unusable. We are in Gordonsville, VA 22942. It seems to be effecting at 3 mile radius outside of town. We used to get data download speeds in the mid 30s with a ping in 30. Now we get download speeds of 3mb or lower. We are using a range extender from Weboost and that has helped some but it really weird. I have call customer support and can’t seem to get an answer. I think a tower had to be affected in the storm. Verizon can you please help. 

0 Likes
Re: Slow Data Speeds After a large thunderstorm
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would be happy to troubleshoot this matter with you. Once all troubleshooting steps have been completed, a Network Ticket can be submitted with the information to have the area reviewed by our Network Technicians. If you would like to start that process with us, please leave us a Private Note here, or reach out to us online @VZWSupport on Twitter or Facebook.

*Robert

0 Likes
Hsscott31
Enthusiast - Level 1

Robert,

Hope all is well and thanks so much for getting back to me, yes I would to start that process. Thanks so much and please let me know how to proceed. 

Best,

Scott

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Our number one goal is to keep you connected! What phone do you have? Are you familiar with a network settings reset?

*Ellisandra

0 Likes