Slow LTE Speeds in Deer Park WA 99006
COFFEEGIRL1058

Ever since the switch to the unlimited plan, our internet is extremely slow. It does not seem to matter how much data we have used or what point in the billing cycle we are at. We use the Verizon 4G LTE Broadband Router. I have read there is an external antenna that can be attached to the router - does Verizon sell something like this? If not, can you provide any information about what kind of antenna I could purchase that may be helpful? We already have an external signal booster outside our home. We are about to the point of just cancelling the entire service as our internet is virtually unusable. Thanks!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Slow LTE Speeds in Deer Park WA 99006
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Nobody here wants you to leave, Coffeegirl1058. You mention your Verizon 4G LTE Broadband. Now are there any other devices you use with Verizon Wireless like a smartphone? If so, how are speeds on this other device?

What is the model of the  Verizon 4G LTE Broadband  router that you use?

DavidH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
COFFEEGIRL1058

We upgraded the router to the new Smart Hub. No improvement. We purchased a new computer to use with the new router. Still no improvement. Yes, we have two Galaxy S6 Smartphones, both connect to the internet and work just fine. I would like a technician to come to our house. Super frustrated.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You've done quite a lot already to troubleshoot the 4G LTE connection in your home, COFFEEGIRL1058, and it's upsetting to hear that nothing has improved. Since the service works on your smartphones, let's focus more on the SmartHub. What happens if you turn off the signal booster you have outside your home? Are speeds different at certain times of the day? Have you tried using the SmartHub in a different location within the home?

GeorgeS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the “Correct Answer” button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes