Slow data speeds from around 11am-11pm every day
Budroix

Me and my wife both have the newest phones she has an iPhone pro max and I have a s20 and both phones slow to a crawl after 11 in the morning and stay that way until after 11 at night I know we are not the only ones having this problem around our town its been this way for the last several months im not sure if there is a problem with the tower or if the tower just can't handle the load 

0 Likes
Re: Slow data speeds from around 11am-11pm every day
DMathews1
Contributor - Level 3

Are you both on the Starter Unlimited Plan? If so, you are subject to throttling down (speed) if your towers get congested.  Normally, I would think the time for that during the week would be 6pm - 11pm. 

If you are on a shared data plan, I don't think you should have any throttling down if you and/or your wife haven't exceeded your data allotment...  If you were on the Play More or Do More Unlimited Data Plans, you should NOT be getting throttled down until you each exceed 50 gb of data.  (check My Verizon for your data usage)

Btw, if you are on the "Starter Unlimited Plan", you might want to consider upgrading to the Play More or Do More Unlimited plans so your speed "never" slows down; well, that is, if you don't exceed 50 gb of data (each).

0 Likes
Re: Slow data speeds from around 11am-11pm every day
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your data is vital, especially if its slower than expected between certain hours. What recent changes have you made? Aside from the data, any other issues (calls/texts)?

0 Likes