Slow data.
Kingdog1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Zip 97703- data slowed down about a year ago- keeps getting slower- often not even usable.  Says LTE-  ready to find a new carrier.

Labels (1)
Re: Slow data.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want you to have perfect service.  Are other people having this same issue?  What type of device do you have?  Where is this occurring (indoors, outdoors, multiple location, select location, etc)?  How often is it slow?

SeanC_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Slow data.
Kingdog1
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is pretty regular- started getting worse maybe a year ago. I upgraded my phone in the fall, thinking that might be the problem, but it didn't help. I have neighbors on Verizon with the same issues. Another friend who lives just outside Bend to the east posted on FB asking for suggestions on cell carriers. Most of the replies said stay away from Verizon. This makes me think it is a regional problem. Verizon used to be the best in central Oregon, but not anymore. That is why I bought my new phone from Apple instead of Verizon, so I'm not trapped in a plan.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes