Slow so slow
vbsurf85
Enthusiast - Level 1

After being a customer for about 20 years I have never experienced such slowness and no service errors as I have in the past weeks. I can’t do anything. No, I’m not over my data and no, I have the beyond unlimited plan for that reason. I had better coverage in Yosemite Valley at the bottom of the valley in 2001 than I do right now. I have an iPhone 7 Plus 128gb.

Labels (1)
Re: Slow so slow
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

vbsurf85, we value your 20-year loyalty, and it worries us to see that you've been experiencing slow mobile data on your device. We want to provide you with the best service and coverage at any location. We've attached a link that will guide you through the process in order to reset the network settings on your device. This will help us make sure that your device is fully in sync with the network and providing you with the best signal available in your current location.  https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207110/

Geovann_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vbsurf85
Enthusiast - Level 1

Ok I did that and it is still very slow

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, vbsurf85, for providing us with this updated information. We know how frustrating it can be when you're service is giving you trouble. We never want you to feel this way, and want to continue to look into the options we have to ensure this gets fixed. The next step would be to perform a SIM card removal. To start, power off your device and then grab something short and sharp similar to a toothpick or paperclip. Now, insert this into the SIM tray and remove the SIM from the device, once you've completed this step, leave the SIM card out of the device for a minute and then insert it back in and power back on the device. Once your device is powered back on, let us know and we'll be here to review the results.

Geovann_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes