Slowly declining service inside and out
archaicforest
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello.

I started having issues with my phone service at the beginning of the year, and it has only continued to degrade over the last 11 months.

I have contacted Verizon multiple times over the last 10 months to see what could be done to ensure continued coverage.  It has now degraded to the point that it is almost unusable for phone calls, and the data features are spotty at best.  

This occurs whether I am at home, at my business (which are different towers), and traveling between.

Only when visiting a city with better overall coverage does the problem fix itself.  So I can rule out changes to my phone. (It is also worth noting that I am not the only Verizon customer in the area to have noticed this.  Even today we have no internet data and no bars, but it does still show 'connected')

Zip codes affected are 47250, 47231, 47282, 47265.

Serious performance issues are hindering business functions (my company contracts Verizon phones exclusively for use).  These are not working (and have not all day).

0 Likes
Re: Slowly declining service inside and out
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Please follow and DM us to look into this further.   *Licia

0 Likes