Re: Speed Tests - PLEASE Share!
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Oh it was definitely on the 3G network. There is this one spot I have been getting these speeds and the test was done in a moving vehicle at 65 mph. I don't understand how and barely believe it either.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
Same area within a mile as the earlier one I posted but the this test was done a few weeks earlier. I was still stuck on the EDVO Rev A after the LTE outage during this test.

Test Date: Apr 29, 2011 7:49:29 pm
Connection Type: EvdoA
Server: Norfolk, NE
Download: 2477 kbps
Upload: 781 kbps
Ping: 270 ms

External IP: 75.245.69.17
Internal IP: 75.245.69.17
Latitude: 41.27896
Longitude: -96.29313

A detailed image for this result can be found here:

http://www.speedtest.net/android/49828410.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Chuck_DC
0 Likes
XCore

4 pages of posts and only 1 "Kudos"! Come folks, show me some love :smileyhappy:!

0 Likes
scotta0471
Enthusiast - Level 3
0 Likes
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1

Alright man, I just gave you some much needed love! It's nice to get some love every now and then. I wish I would get some love sometimes. LOL

All seriousness, thanks for doing this thread. It's one of the best and I know where I can always go for some good comparisons.

Why doesn't your speeds show on here when you do a Speed Wave? I would think it would automaticlly show them. I guess I have to go back and load them myself.

Never mind, I just re-read your 1st post and was not following the instructions. Imagine that!

0 Likes
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1

http://speedtest.net/result/1251874829.png

Here is my highest score in my report. There is an area that I pass by everyday that I had happened to run a test. They must have some strong towers in that area. I have stopped and gotten out of my vehicle and looked all around but I can't see it that's for sure.

0 Likes
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1
0 Likes
XCore
Good Lord! I'd build a house right there.
0 Likes
toughbook
Contributor - Level 1

Know doubt! It's right at an exit ramp off of a hwy. If you care to look at it put in this address 1100 Tuxedo Drive, Roswell, Ga 30075. Then move over to GA 400 and Holcomb Bridge, it's right at that exit. Maybe someone can find a tower over there if they have a program that will show them. I used to have one, but I have no idea what it is now.

0 Likes