Start Unlimited Increasing??
amadrinich

My husband and I have been paying about $190 for our plan each month, including the Start Unlimited Plan for $60/month. Out of nowhere, we received a bill for $240 in May. Our Start Unlimited Plan increased to $70/month in May + we were being charged $70/phone for April as well. My AutoPay went through and paid the $240 - I figured the next bill would be fixed; however, June’s bill was around $215 - still being charged $70/month when the website says $60/month. I called to find out what was going on and they couldn’t figure it out, but refunded me for May and June. They also told me it would be fixed moving forward. I just received my bill for July and it is back up to $215 again and we’re still being charged $70/month for Start Unlimited. PLUS it’s saying I have $35 overdue from the refund I was given for June. My AutoPay has not changed - it’s still coming out as normal, so I’d like to know why my Start Unlimited Plan is suddenly $70/month instead of the $60/month that it’s been for the least year and a half. It’s becoming more frustrating each month I’m being billed incorrectly.

0 Likes
Re: Start Unlimited Increasing??
Doggo
Contributor - Level 3

It is not increasing. Price for 2 with autopay is still $60 per line. https://www.verizon.com/plans/unlimited/

If you changed your payment method from debit/Verizon Visa to a credit card, paid the entire bill early or partial with a credit card or receiving paper billing, you get charged $70 for being out of compliance.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want to know what's going on there too. It's tough when something different happens and you don't know why. Let's get to the bottom of it. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.

0 Likes
Parma123

I am in Italy and I cannot get connected to the internet

0 Likes
Parma123

0 Likes
amadrinich

I ended up going into the Verizon store the other day. The guy in the store said this is the first time he’s seen this happen. I haven’t changed my card in over a year and my autopay has been on since we switched our phones in 2019. I told him I randomly started getting paper bills in the mail, but my paperless billing said that it was on/active in my app. I turned it off and then turned it back on again, he refreshed my bill, and it updated - hopefully for good. It basically ended up being a glitch in their system - I never turned off paperless billing.

0 Likes