Still waitingDONT GO 4 G..ITS AWFUL, AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL, WAITING FOR MY CALLBACK
lousyservice

See my previous message, traveled to Indy for a convention needed my 4g,, second device first one didnt work after a week and was kinldy replaced at the verizon center in Dallas, this one didnt work  and they where suppose to overnight me a new one cause i needed it.....They did overnight, but no SIM card, Wrong battery, and when I called they really just didnt care...Didnt feel the network behind me..maybe they need to spend $$ on commercials telling everyone how good the service is and take care of customers spending $300 a month..? Makes sense..on the road again next week, still no responce and still no internet..

seems like in 2011, getting interent should be alot easier doesnt it?....BAD BAD SERVICE AND NO RESPONSE..FROM VERIZON..WOW!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Still waitingDONT GO 4 G..ITS AWFUL, AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS AWFUL, WAITING FOR MY CALLBACK
deloswilbur
Enthusiast - Level 3

Ah, must be glowing endorsement for that Customer Service guarantee they talk about

0 Likes