Support
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Why is my hotspot being throttled after 15Gb when it's supposed to be at 30Gb? It's been happening for a while now so what do I do? 

0 Likes
Re: Support
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Which plan do you have? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D3monkid12, can you tell us what plan you are on? Most of the plans have a 15GB HS. DoloresK_VZW

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm not sure exactly what the name of the plan I'm on is, but in the details of my plan it says that my line isable to enjoy all the benefits of the get more unlimited plan and shows all the benefits of that plan.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying, D3monkid12. The Get More Unlimited Data plan does include 30GB of 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot usage. Was an alert received, stating that you'd used up your 4G LTE hotspot, at 15GB of usage? MatthewI_VZW

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes. It was a message from verizon saying that I had used up my 15Gb of mobile hotspot and that my hotspot would be reduced to 600Kbps until the next billing cycle. Then yesterday I was sent a message from Verizon saying that that they were adding 15Gb of mobile hotspot at no charge. So I guess it's resolved. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

D3MONKID12,

We're glad to hear the additional data did the trick. What other questions or concerns can we address?

KatiM_VZW

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

I do have another question.

Why do i have a smartphone line access fee?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great question. The line access fee is charged on every line that is active on the account. This fee is on every bill you receive. 

PedroM_VZW

0 Likes
D3MONKID12
Enthusiast - Level 3

Isn't that supposed to be on accounts with multiple lines, lines that share an account. At least that's what I read on the Verizon website. I mean it is pretty messed up to sell someone something then charge them to access it.

0 Likes