Terrible Service
BrandyL93
Enthusiast - Level 2

We used to get great service and my house. Now we hardly get anything. We've had Verizon for years and I always liked it, now it is the worst and I hate it. Can't get on the internet because nothing loads. It honestly stinks. Can hard talk to anyone on the phone without dropped calls or it breaking up. It's a huge problem to everyone in out community. I've asked trust me it's not just my phone. Verizon can you please do something because I honestly don't want your service anymore if this keeps up. I pay way to much money to have terrible service. #fixit #crappyService #wastingmoney

Re: Terrible Service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your loyalty means the world to us! One of our main goals is to provide reliable service, and we are concerned to learn you are experiencing issues. To better assist you, please tell us a little more. When did the issue start? Are you experiencing problems indoors or outdoors? What model is your device and is the software up to date?

~Maria

0 Likes
BrandyL93
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes we used to get amazing service inside our house as well as outside our house and now it barely works in either. It has been bad for about 3 months. I've asked other in our community and they say theirs has gotten terrible too. I have a Samsung A51 UW 5G cell phone and the software is currently up to date. Hopefully we can get this resolved because Verizon was the best service and I'd love to get the good service back.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's turn his around.  A private message is being sent to assist you further.

-Sean

0 Likes
lradeka
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem.  I'm sitting in my office using my work phone that is on AT&T as a hotspot to just get service.  It has always been this way.  I can never seem to get 5G even though we recently upgraded our phones to make sure we were getting it.  Right now I only show one bar for signal.  The other day I was trying to send a text photo to someone standing right next to me and they had 5g service with another carrier and I barely had a signal.  

I'm seriously considering changing carriers because of this.  I have been a verizon customer for MANY years.

BrandyL93
Enthusiast - Level 2

They contacted me about and supposedly nothing is wrong they say, but it's mighty funny that it used to work great and now the service is terrible. Something has changed. Everyone in my community has talked about how bad verizon has gotten. Verizon used to be the one that you got service in places that other carriers could not and now I can't even get service in places that I used to could. We pay so much and it's terrible. I keep seeing several people swap to different carriers and I believe it's gonna happen more and more till verizon does something, but I doubt they will.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a long-time and valued customer, please know that your account and service concerns are our concerns too. Ensuring that you have reliable service at all times is always our goal.

After reviewing the feedback you've shared here, we know that we can and will resolve your service concerns. We'd certainly regret losing you and we'd like to continue being your wireless service provider for many more years to come.

Let's work together to get this resolved. We'll need your help to get started.

How long have you been experiencing service issues? Have there been any recent changes with your device?(e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.) Please reboot (Power cycle) your device while we're troubleshooting together.

Are you experiencing service issues while you're indoors, outdoors, or both? 

-Robert C.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Brandy, help is here as we want to ensure we are doing all that we can to assist and resolve your concerns. Let's work on this together. I see you stated that we contacted you. Did you have a ticket submitted? Also, we can only troubleshoot specific addresses. Please tell me more. Where exactly is this issue happening? 

-Natasha

0 Likes