Terrible data service since June in 23872
sonic331va

Ever since June this year, our data service is terrible. Signal has dropped from -72db to -110db. Download speeds in this area used to be around 12-14 mbps now I barely get 3 mbps. Upload speeds are non existent and ping times are up to over 100 ms from 30ms to anywhere. Can Verizon please have someone check this area?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Terrible data service since June in 23872
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh my, sonic331va. We want you to have the great service you deserve. Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention and thank you for the speed details. Let's work together to see what's going on. Has anything happened in your area around June of this year? Does this affect any other devices in the area? Is this indoors and outdoors?

DanielleR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sonic331va

Nothing has chnaged in my area since June. My phone, my parents' phones, and my MiFi 6620L are all affected indoors and outdoors.

0 Likes
sonic331va

Further testing today. I work in an area with the same signal strength of -105db, on a different tower. Speed tests reveal 6.5 mpbs down and 6.5 mpbs up. My home tower still shows -102db and speeds of 5 mpbs down and 0.2 mpbs up. I do not believe distance is an issue as it hasn't been in the past. I would appreciate Verizon looking into the matter.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

sonic331va,

We appreciate all of the extra troubleshooting you have done. It helps us make this easier. Based on what you have provided us it does sound as if we need to put another set of eyes on this. I have sent you a Direct Message. Please respond to this and we can continue to work on this.

RobinD_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sonic331va

Hi Robin, I have not received any reply or comment on the private message. I see that both my email and Web comment has posted to the private thread. Can I get an update either here or in the private thread? Thanks.

0 Likes