Terrible service
aprilrluman
Enthusiast - Level 1

Why is the service sooooo bad at Sanderson Farms in Palestine, TX??  As much as we pay for service and can't use our data, somethings gotta give.  There are at least 1000 people at this location 5 days a week, and probably 80% of them have Verizon and can't use their phones data.  It's 2022 and that's just sad.

0 Likes
Re: Terrible service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

As a valued customer, your service concerns are our concerns too. We're sorry to hear that you're experiencing service issues at Sanderson Farms in Palestine, TX (Zip code 75801). I'd be disappointed too if I were experiencing issues with my service and we'd like to help get this resolved as quickly as possible.

Can you tell us more about the issues you're experiencing with data? Are you experiencing service issues while you're indoors, outdoors, or both?

Have there been any recent changes with your Device? (e.g., software update, new apps downloaded, recent SIM Card change, etc.) 

-Robert C.

0 Likes
aprilrluman
Enthusiast - Level 1

My data is useless indoors and outdoors is just as bad. No recent changes and this had been an issue for years with LTE. I did just get a new phone and with my old phone I was able to switch to 3g and actually got better service that way. But now with an iPhone 13, I can’t use 3g and feel like with the newest phone and highest data speed I should be able to use my phone without issue anywhere. Not to mention the amount of money I cough up each month for this so called fast service. I’ve tried everything from switching my cellular off and on to calling tech support while in the area.  Also my husband has the same phone and same issues.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for those details. We're more than willing to investigate further into your service concerns. I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your earliest convenience. 

-Kia

0 Likes