Re: The service at my house has deteriorated consistently since approx. 2010 when Verizon started building up their 4G network around Albuqerque, NM
bcj376

it's affecting our voice calls..  Anymore we have people call our land line because there is no service.  I talked to someone in Albuquerque in late 2009 or early 2010 and they actually adjusted a tower.  The service improved for a bit but got worse and worse.  This isn't just me.  So many people that live in Pojoaque and immediate areas closeby are going through the same thing.  My daughter (*Verizon) lives about 5 miles away and we have to text.. The texts take about 15-30 minutes to go through

0 Likes
Re: The service at my house has deteriorated consistently since approx. 2010 when Verizon started building up their 4G network around Albuqerque, NM
bcj376

Well, now, not only affecting calls at home but the entire Pojoaque Valley.  We get 4G when we are in Los Alamos or Santa Fe but nothing in between anymore.  Sometimes 3G but that doesn't do anything since 4G came along!  When is Verizon going to expand 4G north of Santa Fe, NM?  I wanted to get my husband a IPhone 7 for Father's Day but what good is it if we don't have service?  I don't want to sign another 2 year contract and I don't do monthly payments.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

bcj376 wrote:

Well, now, not only affecting calls at home but the entire Pojoaque Valley. We get 4G when we are in Los Alamos or Santa Fe but nothing in between anymore. Sometimes 3G but that doesn't do anything since 4G came along! When is Verizon going to expand 4G north of Santa Fe, NM? I wanted to get my husband a IPhone 7 for Father's Day but what good is it if we don't have service? I don't want to sign another 2 year contract and I don't do monthly payments.

Verizon doesn't offer 2 yr contracts anymore. Why don't you look for a provider which offers better service in your area? The other providers don't offer 2 yr contracts anymore either and you would have to pay full retail up front for new phones if you "don't do monthly payments".

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bcj376, you certainly have been dealing with this long enough. We want your calls to be successful again. What make and model phones do you have? Have you attempted the use of Wi-Fi calling when at home?

LorenB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes