Thunderbolt
jec15

I was told that I  could connect with my computer but now learn that the Thunderbolt does not connect.  Can anyone help?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Thunderbolt
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

jec15 wrote:

I was told that I  could connect with my computer but now learn that the Thunderbolt does not connect.  Can anyone help?

Are you referring to being able to tether your Thunderbolt to your PC in order to connect to the Internet?

The Thunderbolt is Mobile Hotspot compatible. If your PC is WiFi capable you can add the Mobile Hotspot feature to your phone and have your PC connect to the Internet wirelessly. Click here for additional information regarding the Mobile Hotspot and answers to frequently asked question.

If your question was regarding something else please reply to this post and provide clarification of your concern.

Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
JohnB_VZW
Verizon Employee

jec15 wrote:

Are you referring to being able to tether your Thunderbolt to your PC in order to connect to the Internet?

The Thunderbolt is Mobile Hotspot compatible. If your PC is WiFi capable you can add the Mobile Hotspot feature to your phone and have your PC connect to the Internet wirelessly. Click here for additional information regarding the Mobile Hotspot and answers to frequently asked question.

If your question was regarding something else please reply to this post and provide clarification of your concern.

Thanks

0 Likes
ramon060688

If you mean you want to teather your phone to your computer and connect to the internet that way then thunderbolt has an internet connection mode but i'm not sure if you have to pay more for that. 

[Edited to comply with Terms of Service]

0 Likes