Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
UNLIMITED
jamesrcoy
Spoiler

if i have a mobile broadband UNLIMITED MB ALLOWANCE can i swich to 4 g plan with out losing my unlimited?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: UNLIMITED
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You are correct, Budone, and thank you for your posting. If a customer is currently using a 3G modem, and  were to switch to a 4G modem, a 4G plan would have to be selected. You are able to view all of the pricing here

Thank you and have a great day !

View solution in original post

0 Likes
budone
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

For modems, I do not believe so.

0 Likes
ChristinaB_VZW
Verizon Employee

You are correct, Budone, and thank you for your posting. If a customer is currently using a 3G modem, and  were to switch to a 4G modem, a 4G plan would have to be selected. You are able to view all of the pricing here

Thank you and have a great day !

0 Likes
bozzdroid

Is the unlimited tethering an actual reality or just more smoke by those not in the know lol lol..

0 Likes
Not applicable

bozzdroid, 

If you have an unlimited data plan on your 4G device, you can add an unlimited mobile hotspot for $30. 

0 Likes
Ed1956

I heard that Verizon planned to nuke the unlimited $30 charge  by August and start charging by usage, so no much gain either way...

0 Likes