VERIZON - WHAT HAPPENED? - 4G LTE coverage is so poor!
regrets_with_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

VERIZON - WHAT HAPPENED? Last year and the year before, 4G LTE coverage was flawless. This year, I toggle between 3G and 4G LTE each day more times than I can count - in areas where I use to have no trouble connecting to 4G LTE. Please stop adding a ton of customers if your towers can't handle it. Starting to regret coming back to Verizon for their so-called unbeatable coverage

Labels (1)
Tags (3)
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: VERIZON - WHAT HAPPENED? - 4G LTE coverage is so poor!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Regrets_with_verizon, I never want you to have any kind of regrets at all with coming back to the Verizon Wireless family. The area that you are in looks like it should have pretty good coverage. I would recommond on taking the device into a Corporate Store Location and getting the sim card replaced for free. You can always locate the nearest store location by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/ Also, please keep in mind this is a public forum. Please edit your post to remove any personal information from the post. Please keep us posted if you have any questions.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What is your Zip Code?

Verizon can't control what gets built around your area, or the area of the tower that may cause an interference with your service.

What phone do you have? Is it the phone you had when 4G was working well? When did you switch phones?

0 Likes
regrets_with_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

60126 zip code

I have an HTC one M7 and yes, it was the same phone I was using when I had

great service. I left Verizon to move to a cheaper carrier. Their network

strength was terrible so I came back to Verizon...only to discover, Verizon

has changed a lot..in a bad way.

--

Annie

Personal Information removed as required by Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

Because you've had that phone for nearly 3 years, I suggest going to a Verizon corporate store and getting a free SIM card replacement. If you're suddenly having trouble connecting, that could be the cause. The SIM card is how you connect to the network.

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

You should try switching your Preferred Network to LTE/CDMA if it is set to Global.

regrets_with_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you, I read that from an earlier post and tried that. Same results

though.

--

Annie

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Regrets_with_verizon, I never want you to have any kind of regrets at all with coming back to the Verizon Wireless family. The area that you are in looks like it should have pretty good coverage. I would recommond on taking the device into a Corporate Store Location and getting the sim card replaced for free. You can always locate the nearest store location by following this link: http://www.verizonwireless.com/stores/ Also, please keep in mind this is a public forum. Please edit your post to remove any personal information from the post. Please keep us posted if you have any questions.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
regrets_with_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks I'll try an obtain new SIM.

0 Likes
MiiHere
Champion - Level 3

What a great idea...if only someone had suggested it sooner. (:

regrets_with_verizon
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm actually just trying to close this question so that I can try the SIM card idea.. i thought by marking a answer correct it would close the topic..but I was wrong. Thanks for suggestion the SIM thing also from the get-go. Hopefully this resolves my issue.

0 Likes