VERY SLOW service with 4 bars of LTE this whole week.
Troubleshot
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m staying in Texas for trade school the next few months and I’ve already been here all of June. I only had an iPhone 8 this whole time and my service was doing great. Since I’m in a hotel and the WiFi is horrible, I cannot rely on it for my whole stay here.

For the first few weeks here in Texas I was able to screen mirror my phone on the TV and watch a 3 hour Joe Rogan Podcast. I was even able to give my computer a hotspot and play a game of League of Legends!

But all of a sudden at the beginning of the week I can’t even watch a 10 minute YouTube video, and using my hotspot is like a distant dream to me. It shows I have FULL BARS of LTE and it’s performing like I have one.....

Does your company really throttle people who pay for unlimited data usage? Or are you having issues with your towers in/near Denton, TX? Because it’s ruining the only peace I had while being stuck in a hotel room with no WiFi on the weekends.

It seems that throttling unlimited data customers is a practice of this carrier.
It would be troubling if a multi, multi, multi billion dollar company “cant afford” the infrastructure to support their claims of unlimited data. 

0 Likes
Re: VERY SLOW service with 4 bars of LTE this whole week.
Troubleshot
Enthusiast - Level 1
Oh and I went and purchased an iPhone 11 Max Pro today thinking it would help. And it’s depressing to say this, but the speed is still the same.
0 Likes
vwjake
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem. 4 bars LTE, 11 ProMax, Unlimited Data and my apps won't even open up sometimes.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always strive to provide you with the service you deserve! Are you only having issues with your data? How are your calls and messages working for you?

EllisandraC_VZW

0 Likes