Verizon Coverage in Northern NJ
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

Up until 6 or 7 months ago I would have a full signal on my phone now I am lucky to get 1 or 2 bars and it's very slow. I have placed several calls with Verizon and have received not received a return call. I am really getting fed up with Verizon. If I have to pay thru the nose I expect better service and support. Is anyone else having this issue? Also I am unable to find any info on today's update 10-16 on the website.

Thank you

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon Coverage in Northern NJ
Nitspatel
Contributor - Level 1

Please move your thread to 4G LTE. You will find more users like you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get to the bottom of this PENNANTFEVER! Are you having signal issues in a specific area (indoors only) and is the phone responding slow while doing anything specific? What zip code are you located in? Are you referring to a device software update? If you have the Galaxy S4 please view details here http://vz.to/17yB0RO Please share additional details so I may further assist. If a resolution ticket was already submitted please accept my follow request, follow me and send me a private message with your mobile number. Thank you.

TominqueBo_VZW
Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport 

0 Likes
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have been a verizon customer since 1997 and never had any signal issues. I have lived at the same address for over 10 years and always had full signal until now. I get 1 maybe 2 bars outside and this has happened within the last few months. I dont know what change verizon has made but it is bad. My battery drains much faster than normal because the phone is searching for signal indoors. I have missed several calls also because of this. This is going on with my other phones also which are on Verizon. I am unable to use my phone to its potential because of this. I have trouble streaming video also because of the poor bandwidth and signal.  I pay for 4glte and I am stuck in 1990 and pay a lot of money for services I all of a sudden cannot use. Feel free to call me ..ty

>> Personal information removed to comply with the <<

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
tkrieg

Remove me from this discussion

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

tkrieg wrote:

Remove me from this discussion

Sent from my iPhone

Look to the right of this thread, toward the top, under Actions.  Under 'Report Abuse', does it say 'Stop e-mail notifications'?  If so, click on it and the e-mails from this thread should stop (you'll need to do this on every thread you've marked to receive e-mail notices from).  Does it say 'Receive e-mail notifications'?  If so, then go to the top of the screen and click the drop-down next to your user name.  Click on Preferences.  Change your e-mail notifications to your choosing, then press Save at the bottom.  This should remove e-mail notifications from all threads.  Customer Service nor this forum's Administrator can make these changes for you, only the user can change their e-mail preferences.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Dear PennantFever,

Good morning. First and foremost, I would like to thank you fro your many years of loyalty to us. We want to ensure your service is as great as it has been the past 10 years. So that we can troubleshoot your service issues correctly,we would need some additional informaiton. What zip code are you located in? What make and model device are you using?

Thank You,
MichelleL_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSUPPORT

0 Likes
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

My zip is 07849 and I have a Samsung Galaxy 4. My wife has a galaxy 3 and my work phone is a driod razor

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you PENNANTFEVER. I looked at that area and I see you should have great 4G service. Do all of your phones have the same issue? Does this happen in a specific location, or in the entire area? Do you notice a pattern of where or when this is happening? Do you have better service anywhere in that zip code?

Thank you,
VanessaS_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
PENNANTFEVER
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes this issue is happening with all my phones and my neighbors phone. I do get better service when I am on rt 15 near Berkshire valley road there is a tower there.  Can you please call me so we can speed this process up?

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone

0 Likes