Verizon Home LTE modem - 2 red flashing lights, no internet
SkyWalker20

I just started having issues to where there are 2 slowly red flashing lights on my modem.  It was working great until about 3PM central time.  I have done the following to troubleshoot:

1-Factory reset the white home LTE modem

2-Removed the SIM card and put it back in

3-Logged into the modem and disconnected the LTE internet status page, then reconnected

4-If I run a ping test on the diagnostics page, it pings correctly but still will not allow any LAN access to the internet WAN side.

Is there some type of firmware I can downgrade to?  I am currently using 204953, which was upgraded back on 12/18/2020.

Please help!!!

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Home LTE modem - 2 red flashing lights, no internet
SkyWalker20

I forgot to include the type of modem:

Model is AKS-RTL 108

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the assistance you need, SkyWalker20. Which two indicators are flashing red: https://www.verizon.com/support/knowledge-base-86793/ ? What is your current ZIP Code? 

CheyenneS_VZW

0 Likes
gwbarr
Enthusiast - Level 3

@SkyWalker20  That sounds exactly like the problem that a bunch of us were having with the previous version of the firmware and the one you are on fixed it so don't downgrade (but not to worry there is, of course, no way to do that).  If you look at the below thread there is a lot of discussion about workarounds if you have a network hub connected to your LTE Home which might help (including putting your network in a DMZ, etc.).   Of course the Verizon support person that replied doesn't know what box you are even talking about....

https://community.verizonwireless.com/t5/4G-LTE-LTE-Advanced/LTE-Home-Router-Firmware-Update-appears...

Good Luck!

Glen

0 Likes
SkyWalker20

Support sent a resync command to the modem and it came back up.  

0 Likes
amandacons
Enthusiast - Level 2

How do I get support to send the resync signal so I can get my internet back?  It has been out all day and I need it to do my job.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

amandacons, we're here to help in the best way we can. Are you still in need of assistance?

0 Likes