Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi® 5510L - - This device indicates that I am using up my data allotment much faster than my old MiFi2200. I know that it is faster, but that should not affect the total data used so far this time period. What i
JuniorJoker

Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi® 5510L - -  This device indicates that I am using up my data allotment much faster than my old MiFi2200.  I know that it is faster, but that should not affect the total data used so far this time period.  What is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Verizon Jetpack® 4G LTE Mobile Hotspot MiFi® 5510L - - This device indicates that I am using up my data allotment much faster than my old MiFi2200. I know that it is faster, but that should not affect the total data used so far this time period. Wh
KathyH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hi JuniorJoker,

Congrats on your new Mifi 5510L! I can certainly understand your concerns with using more data on the new device. The Mifi 5510L is a 4G LTE device which means it is up to 10x as fast as your previous 3G Mifi 2200. Due to the speeds being faster you will experience quicker uploads and downloads, and less buffering resulting in more data usage. What are your activities on the Mifi? Input the information into our 4G lte data calculator to see which activity may be using the most data http://vz.to/1cRXvFh . How many devices are typically connected to the MiFi?

Thanks,

PamelaF_VZW

Tweet us @vzwsupport

0 Likes