Verizon LTE has not worked in Abbeville, AL 36310 Since Hurricane Michael
ChrisAU
Enthusiast - Level 1

Starting this thread just to show how many people have had major issues with Verizon LTE working since Hurricane Michael.

Re: Verizon LTE has not worked in Abbeville, AL 36310 Since Hurricane Michael
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello there, ChrisAU!

We're working diligently for our customers during this difficult time so you can stay connected when it matters most, and we understand the importance of having reliable service. We would love the opportunity to help you in any way we can. Can you tell us a little more? What services are you having issues with?  

RachelM_VZW

0 Likes
Buzzboy

You can’t even search for an address in Waze if not on WiFi

0 Likes
GatorBait16
Enthusiast - Level 1

Verizon wireless LTE internet is absolutely horrible in Abbeville! I can not download my emails in the parking lot or heaven forbid a YouTube video. I feel for the people who live here that has to deal with this terrible service on a daily basis.

ChrisAU
Enthusiast - Level 1

LTE is woefully slow, outdoors and indoors, for multiple users. And has been since Hurricane Michael in 2018. We just used multiple phones, all showing 3-4 bars of LTE service, and did speed tests that showed download speeds from 0.05-0.09 mbps.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ChrisAU, I appreciate these details. We want for you to have the best possible service & my apologies that this problem has been happening for so long. Let's take a closer look at everything for you. I've sent you a private message so that I can obtain much-needed information to assist you. Please message us back in the private message to continue. Thank you! AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of being able to search for an address. Do you have this concern outside of the Waze application?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

GatorBait16, It is important to us that all of our customers have the best possible service. Do you find this occurrence happens at a specific time of day? How often are you in the town and how far do you have to travel to be able to download an email or watch a video?

TionnaB_VZW

0 Likes