Verizon Plans
csanders

I just moved over from T-mobile to Verizon and I love the service but the plans that Verizon have suck and they are higher than anything I have ever seen. I hope they get more competitive or I will have to switch my phones back to T-mobile and just live with the service. It is MUCH cheaper at T-Mobile not just a little but a lot.....

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Verizon Plans
Not applicable

I can understand its more costly but if you buy the plan at T-Mobile at $50 unlimited talk & text, the $20 for unlimited data for a total cost of $70 plus taxes and fees it will run around $79 a month. But even though a good deal there is lousy coverage at the present time. I used their service until a few days ago. You also pay full price for your device no subsidy on your device.

but no contracts either. you just have to weigh the pros and cons and make an informed choice.

No one made you leave T-Mobile you left for a reason.

Good Luck

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

I can understand its more costly but if you buy the plan at T-Mobile at $50 unlimited talk & text, the $20 for unlimited data for a total cost of $70 plus taxes and fees it will run around $79 a month. But even though a good deal there is lousy coverage at the present time. I used their service until a few days ago. You also pay full price for your device no subsidy on your device.

but no contracts either. you just have to weigh the pros and cons and make an informed choice.

No one made you leave T-Mobile you left for a reason.

Good Luck

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

So does this mean you have dropped the T-Mobile service for your back-up line?

0 Likes
Not applicable

Yep, I bought a new iPhone 5S after I ported out.

The funny part was I made a 611 call while paying my bill in the store, and the poor girl actually said my connection was terrible and could not hear me. I told her I was using their service from the store, so she said I can see why you want to cancel service. ha ha

I sold the brand new HTC One to a friend of mine who has T-Mobile. So no loss. in all fairness the data speed was good, and I liked the wifi calling feature. But the billing was terrible. Kept swapping my payment due date, saying it was based on my employee discount date. Simply had enough.

I was thinking of messaging you. What ringtone app do you have to make custom ringtones on your iphone? I can make them via itunes which is easy to do but I have read there is an app that does not need to upload through itunes.

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

I don't have one which I use on an iPhone, although I have Ringdroid on my android devices. I haven't really tried creating/using custom ringtones on my iPhone and I have a bunch of custom ringtones on my android devices, but basically only use the default.

It seems I got caught up in creating the ringtones and never got around to using them, and then never even got around to creating any on my iPhone.

0 Likes