Verizon Wireless Outage Eastern Washington
Geoseismic

Service has been out since Friday, 26 February at 6:30 am. Numerous updates for repair, all missing the deadline. Current update is for restoration on 1 March at 3:26 pm. We rely on Verizon Wireless for our business internet. We had to close our business doors this weekend and send the employees home. I called Verizon this morning asking for a credit on our account since we pay a premium for "unlimited" internet (Truly not unlimited - capped at 15 GB per month). The Customer Service Representative stated that it was against Verizon policy to issue refunds when the outage is a general outage and affects more than one customer. I stated that I only represent myself and that I'm not getting the service that I am paying for and want credit. What happened to Verizon? Needless to say, I am looking at other carriers after being a loyal Verizon customer for more than 10 years. 

0 Likes
Re: Verizon Wireless Outage Eastern Washington
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Geoseismic, as a consumer I know that being without service for 6 days would absolutely be devastating so I cannot imagine what this would mean for your business. I am truly sorry to hear that you are experiencing this and that the loss of service has continued. The very last thing that we would ever wish is to lose you as a part of the family. We absolutely would like to take a closer look at what is happening. Please provide the nearest cross streets and zip code. Also, you have mentioned the data connection, are you able to place calls or send text messages? How far from the business do you need to travel before there is a change in service? LorenB_VZW If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes