Verizon you lost money
miketech_79
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would have been happy to keep paying you $30 a month for unlimited data, plus $45 for 450 mins, 250 texts. I was using an average of around 3 GB/ month. Since being forced off the unlimited data by the $20 price increase, I switched to Amazon music stored on my phone, using WiFi wherever possible, and now my usage is down to less than 200 MB/month, using less than 15 MB in the past week! So I switched to the 1 GB plan, now paying $25 less per month than under the unlimited data plan. I even converted another line paying you $30 a month to paying $20. You all wanted to get greedy, sorry I won! I beat your game!

Labels (1)
Re: Verizon you lost money
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Doesn't sound like a bad thing at all. You clearly were always paying too much to keep unlimited data even before the increase if you weren't using much. So this forced change benefited you and made you actually pay for what you need. Sounds like a win/win. Verizon got you off of unlimited (their goal for all of us on unlimited) and you got a cheaper bill.

Weth
Legend

I don't see the problem. That is exactly what Verizon wanted.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Actually Verizon Wireless won as you "played the game" exactly how they wanted you to.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes