Verizons service has turned into dial-up
Toonami
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have been with Verizon for almost 17 years and has been great in my area for a lot of that. The past 6-8 months verizons service has become the worst compared to the competition. I live in idaho and it has become dear #1 on the list of places to move to in the WORLD. The towers can't handle it here and I'm afraid that verizon is never going to make their coverage or service any better because it's stayed the same for years. I'll never see 5g because their coverage isn't never going to change here hence me wanting to switch to a provider thats actually increased their coverage in my area (T-mobile and AT&T). I hate doing live chats because verizon thinks it's my end that's the problem and it isnt as you can see from my speed test. Unless I see a big change or an actual verizon employee show up in my area I'm going to a new provider and saying goodbye the now the worst phone provider in the country.

Screenshot_20210826-163843_Chrome.jpg

Re: Verizons service has turned into dial-up
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We understand the importance of having a working service in your area. With regard to this issue do you have the same concerns in other locations outside of your current area? Do you know of anyone else that is experiencing the same issues you've mentioned?

Jasper

0 Likes
Re: Verizons service has turned into dial-up
Toonami
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have to drive 2 hours to Washington to get better speeds because my area ( zip code 83861) is just the worst no matter how many bars I have which can be seen in my picture. You guys have lost interest in working towards 100% coverage and went to making 5g a thing which is just what 4g lte used to be. Nothing it getting better. I've done everything on my end. You guys need to step up and provide what customers costly pay for compared to you competitors. You guys will not do anything to make my services better here because why do anything for an area that has so little customers. 

0 Likes