Very poor service in northeast Boulder,CO but good service downtown. Many new apartments being built. Will a tower be placed in the Gunbarrel area to improve the 4G LTE service? New neighbors are going with other carriers due to constant poor connectio
tommaps

What are the plans for placing a new tower in the Gunbarrel area of northeast Boulder?  The 4G LTE service here is abyssmal, and new neighbors are now going with competitors.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very poor service in northeast Boulder,CO but good service downtown. Many new apartments being built. Will a tower be placed in the Gunbarrel area to improve the 4G LTE service? New neighbors are going with other carriers due to constant poor conne
AnthonyTa_VZW
Verizon Employee

tommaps

I want you to be able to enjoy our reliable 4G LTE network!  I checked coverage in the Boulder, CO area and it appears to be solid 4G LTE coverage.  In what zip code are you experiencing problems?  What model phone are you using?  Are you experiencing problems with voice and/or data services?  Problems indoors, outdoors or both?  Please let me know so that I can further assist.

Anthony Ta

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Very poor service in northeast Boulder,CO but good service downtown.  Many new apartments being built.  Will a tower be placed in the Gunbarrel area to improve the 4G LTE service?  New neighbors are going with other carriers due to constant poor conne
tommaps

Hello, Anthony... Please show my latest note to someone in management.  The service is getting worse here in the Gunbarrel area, and I can't even use the Signal Extender I purchased for 3G.

0 Likes
Re: Very poor service in northeast Boulder,CO but good service downtown.  Many new apartments being built.  Will a tower be placed in the Gunbarrel area to improve the 4G LTE service?  New neighbors are going with other carriers due to constant poor conne
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
tommaps,  We appreciate the feedback that you're providing.  We do hope that we can assist in improving your signal at this location.  What are the light indicators displaying on your Network Extender?  Has the Extender ever worked properly for you in this location? Please share some details so we can further assist. Thanks!   TrevorC_VZW  Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
tommaps

The Network Extender worked with my iPhone 4s, but not with my new iPhone 6.  The Extender's lights are all working; the System light is blinking red.  Signal strength varies from -122 dBm to -138 dBm.  The only tower in the Boulder area appears to be near downtown Boulder, and we are 5+ miles away in an area that is exploding in growth.

PLEASE SHOW THIS NOTE TO SOMEONE IN MANAGEMENT.

0 Likes