Very slow in CA!!
kenk329

I have done speed tests and have gotten high speeds, but lately I have noticed a Hugh drop in speed. I re-ran the speed test and ping test and I got a 4.21mb down and a .91mb up and on the ping test I got an F. 17% packet loss, ping was 179ms and Jitter was 203ms.

That is very bad service!!!!

Run the tests for yourself at:

Speedtest.net by Ookla - The Global Broadband Speed Test

Pingtest.net - The Global Broadband Quality Test 

Repost your results.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Very slow in CA!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the best speeds in your area is very important kenk329. We can help with some trouble-shooting steps. What is your zipcode and phone model? Are your issues inside or outside?

KinquanaH_Vzw
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kenk329

My zip is 91803 and I have a Samsung Note5. I use it as a hotspot. I have full signal inside my building and I have full Wi-Fi signal to my laptop.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for those additional details .We know how important data speeds and reliable service is to our loyal customers.

Does this mainly incur indoors or outdoors as well? Do other users experience the same limitations in these areas?

TrevorC_VZW

FVZWow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes