Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
WIFI calling drops after 3min of use
ellucidone

My wifi drops after 3 or so min of use.  This happens to multiple employees using multiple networks.  My network at work is 300mb DL speeds to I know its not an issue with my wifi. Also the wifi is not affected anywhere else.  Going into safe mode is not an answer as that does nothing.  This is happening on Samsung Note 10+, Note 9 and my old Note 8.  This also happens to everyone in the company that has a Samsung device.  Note 10, 10+, Samsung S10, S10+

Can Verizon fix this issue finally as when I search for it, appears to have thousands of issues related to this.  Step up your game and listen to the customers. 

0 Likes
Re: WIFI calling drops after 3min of use
deloused

No, since it's not an issue with your WiFi, it means it's an issue with your device, which Verizon did not make (they are your network provider)

0 Likes