WMC2003 error message
frdeanr0

Using the UML290 dongle, I had not one error but a whole string of "cannot connect" errors this morning between 9:20 and 9:35AM. Basically, there was NO service available for that period. The software returned "WMC2003, can't connect".

Why would something like that occur? Is that to be expected? (If so, perhaps this service isn't as reliable as I had come to believe.) Is there anything that can be done to prevent this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: WMC2003 error message
ArnettH_VZW
Verizon Employee

Hello frdeanr0,

As always, we appreciate you reaching out to us for assistance through the forum. May I ask is "WMC2003, can't connect" the exact error message you are receiving on your PC/Mac? What operating system are you using on your PC/Mac? Also, if you are using VZ Access Manager, please verify that you have the correct version for your device and operating system. If this is not the case then I recommend that you download, save, and install the correct version on your PC/Mac to resolve this error message. I have posted a link below to help you confirm that you have the proper VZ Access Manager version for your equipment.

http://vzam.net/download/download.aspx

If you are continuing to experience issues with your UML290, please reply to this message with the info requested above so I can assist further.

Thank you...

0 Likes
Re: WMC2003 error message
mdoernho

I am also experiencing intermittent issues where I cannot connect and receive the WMC2003 error message.  I am running Windows 7 on a Dell Latitude E4300 laptop with the Pantech UML290 modem. I am using the current version of VZAccess Manager. 7.6.4.4 (2672).

Just as an example this morning, I got the error three times in a row,; removed and re-inserted the modem, got the error 2 more times,;then connected, dropped and reconnected. 

I am in a fringe area near the ballpark in DC.  Any recommendations?

0 Likes