What happened to my signal?
ankirby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been with Verizon for 2 years and have NEVER had any issues with my signal. I use an LG Optimus Exceed2. The problem started overnight last night. I had 3 bars of 3G service when I went to bed. When I got up, I had NO service at all. I have restarted my phone, tried driving to different locations, etc. and NOTHING. No service anywhere. What could have happened overnight to cause a complete signal loss? Is there a problem with the towers in my area? I live in Kennett, MO, 63857. Any help would be appreciated as this is the only phone I have.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: What happened to my signal?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
I understand the importance or ensuring you have reliable service ankirby. Allow us to get to the bottom of your service concerns. I have verified there are no reported issues in the area. When did you activate the LG Optimus? Since you purchased the LG Optimus have you ever been able to use your phone correctly?

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
ankirby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I got this phone in February and have been able to use it with no problems until this morning. It worked perfectly with great signal every day up through last night.

0 Likes
ankirby
Enthusiast - Level 1

I found and checked the phone I had prior to buying the LG optimus exceed, and it also shows no signal, even though it is still active. It is a Verizon phone too. Two phones, no service.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Most likely a temp outage in the area.  This happens from time to time.  If after 2-3 days no change, you might want to visit a corporate store.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
ankirby,

We certainly want to see you up and running. Are you continuing to have issues at your location? What services are being affected?

SandyS_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
Amy_Dawn1

I also have no service in Cosby, TN and haven't had it all day. Is the outage expected to be resolved anytime soon?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Amy_Dawn, thanks for the heads up! No issues reported in Cosby at this time. Which make/model phone do you have? Have you powered it off/on since this issue started?

LasinaH_VZW
0 Likes
Jent13
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have had my Exceed2 for almost a year & have loved it until I moved to a different apartment in my complex & now I have no signal inside my apartment. If I open my front door I get 1 bar but no more is there something I can do to fix this?

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Not a whole lot as you might have moved into more of a dense area, maybe from upstairs to downstairs, or something like that.  A network booster might help, maybe a network extender from verizon (must have high speed internet) but that's a $250 investment.  Some phones have better reception and hardware to receive and transmit than others as well.

0 Likes