Re: When I receive a call it says from the person and 2 others why my LTE is on
AMYSIM66

Why not

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

AMYSIM66, 

We want to make sure we are on the same page and make sure you understand the features of your phone. Let's clarify a few things. Are you referring to the Caller ID? Is the screen showing the correct person calling? Does this happen all the time? Please clarify as many details as you can.

Jenelle_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
AMYSIM66

No it’s not the Caller-ID and it doe happen all the time and yes it shows the correct person but also shows 2 others I really don’t like 3-way calls or people listening to my conversations please help and Thank You so much also my wheel is constantly spinning and it shuts down everything why is this and how can I make it stop again Thank You so very much

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional details, AMYSIM66. We definitely want to help you with your concern regarding these other numbers. Does the screen show other numbers or names? We also need a bit more information on the wheel you mentioned? Where does this wheel show? When does it show up? 

Pedro_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes