When is 4g LTE coming to my town?
cliffwalker
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hi,

I live in an area with a bunch of towns in a valley around a small city. Within a few miles it's city & countryside. My question is since the zip code next to me has 4g LTE home internet and 2 miles away in parts of the city they have 4g LTE home internet, when can I get LTE? I have a Verizon smartphone and according to your maps this area has 4g & 5g (basic) coverage. I have Verizon aDSL for $79.99/month with 5 Mbps download internet.

Thank you from a Veteran and my wife a Disabled Veteran

0 Likes
Re: When is 4g LTE coming to my town?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

cliffwalker, we can definitely help look closer into this with you. Please send us a Private Note for better assistance. *Jose

0 Likes
cliffwalker
Enthusiast - Level 1

And how to I reply privately? I clicked on the customer support link & the the Message button and was taken to a page the said Verizon Community   

Private Messages 

Private Messages

There was no way to enter a message.

Thank you

0 Likes
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello, 

I have replied through pm & my wife used her login to send a message. She received a request for a zip code but neither of us have heard back since then. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm definitely sorry to learn that you haven't received a response back. I can help right here. What is your current zip code? -Jordan

0 Likes
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

Zip 18709.

Your Zip code map includes 18708 which is right next to my town.

Verizon map also covers 18707 and 18706 which are the other side of the valley. Not included in your zip code list is parts of Wilkes-Barre zip 18702.    

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lordthor2001, we want to make sure you can enjoy the 4G service. When taking a look at our coverage map, we see you have 4G and 5G Nationwide coverage in the zipcode of 18709 and 4G in the 18702 zipcode. What signal do you see at the top of your phone when you have wifi turned off? Also, what is the make and model phone you're using? You can also check out our coverage map here with this link. https://www.verizon.com/coverage-map/ -Alex

0 Likes
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

Awhile ago I chatted with Marcus from Verizon at 16:34, Jun 21, 2021.  As far as my phone, it's a 4G model with a 4G signal. Motorola Moto Z3 no 5G pack add-on. Wife's phone is older 4G.

Verizon coverage map shows 4G & 5G coverage. I am looking for Home Internet not mobile internet.

Fios is not available here.

Thank You

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lordthor2001, to clarify, you are looking to add a new line of service to your account for an LTE Home Router? *Joshua

0 Likes
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

Adding Verizon LTE unlimited home (fixed) internet.  Not unlimited roaming data. 

Verizon page:

The right internet.
For the right price.

Get our fast, reliable 4G LTE wireless network delivered right to your home. Plus get a $200 Gift Card, on us. Terms apply

Advertised at $40 w/terms+ fees, $60 w/fewer terms+ fees.

We have 2 Verizon smartphones but our base plan wouldn't qualify us for the discounted price.

Thank You.

0 Likes