When is Verizon Wireless going to acknowledge they have major problems with their 4G/LTE in the Albany, NY and surroungding areas??
mrsmtmann

Had good 4G signal for the last 3 years that have lived in the Troy, NY area up until a month ago when the plan was changed on both my husbands and my account.  Now our service is very sporadic, fluctuates between 3g, 4g/LTE.  Calls are dropped or don't get through at all.  Have contacted customer service and tech support numerous times, went through all the steps and finally when nothing worked they concluded it was my phone.  After buying 2 brand new phones still having the same issues so I know now it IS a Verizon issue!!!  I will not buy another phone just because they don't want to investigate and fix whatever the issue is.  Went to a Verizon Corporate store and was told had to contact tech support as they couldn't help us.  The only thing that has changed in our area is we changed plans.  Have talked with several people throughout the Capital Region and they all say the same thing, got new phones or changed plans and now having the same issues and Verizon tells them they need to update their phones and most of them have bought new phones with the same problems.  Guess my next step is contacting the Attorney General to file a complaint or contact the local media and then maybe Verizon will wake up and fix the problem!! 

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon Wireless going to acknowledge they have major problems with their 4G/LTE in the Albany, NY and surroungding areas??
rcschnoor
Legend

None of the 5 lines on my account has had any problems in the Albany, NY area. My service is as great as it has ever been, if not better.Smiley Happy

I'll be watching the local news, though.

Re: When is Verizon Wireless going to acknowledge they have major problems with their 4G/LTE in the Albany, NY and surroungding areas??
mrsmtmann

The problem has been resolved by a kind tech support rep that works for a competitor of Verizon. It was a Verizon problem with the new Advanced Calling HD Voice and the compatibility with our phones. When I found the setting and turned it off the 4G LTE signal was strong and no more dropped calls and can receive calls now. Not once during any of the contact with customer support or tech support was this setting even addressed. 3 weeks of aggravation could have been avoided.

0 Likes