When is Verizon going to add coverage where they currently have no service?
LinJea

I am living in an area in Texas where I get great 4G coverage, but that is the only service I receive.  My husband travels and is constantly in areas where there is no coverage at all.  When is Verizon going to increase their coverage so they are everywhere?

Also, I need additional services, but they are not offered by Verizon in my area?  Why do I have 4G coverage, but cannot get FIOS for home or any business services?

If not resolved by the time my contract ends you may lose a long time customer who moved here from AZ where service was excellent.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to add coverage where they currently have no service?
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

FIOS is offered by Verizon not Verizon Wireless. Verizon Wireless doesn't provide landline internet service.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to add coverage where they currently have no service?
LinJea

Thank you Ann, but that does not explain why I am currently out of touch with my husband who has 0 service with his cell phone.  We both have the same phones and if he had an AT&T phone he would have coverage.  If Verizon Wireless doesn't step up and increase their coverage we may move to AT&T so we have coverage within our entire state.

It was my belief that Verizon Wireless was owned by Verizon the wireless just being one of many services they offer.  When I call for assistance I am speaking with Verizon, not just Verizon Wireless.  When I want help for my phone in person I go to a Verizon store, not a Verizon Wireless store.  So to me, they are one and the same.  It is the same with AT&T.  It is bad enough AT&T is the only internet service I can get, but it looks like I will be going to AT&T for the complete package if something is not done soon about Verizon's lack of coverage in Texas.

0 Likes