When is Verizon going to wise up and offer an UNLIMITED DATA PLAN?????????????
JoeBoss72

I find it rediculous that I have to watch my data like a hawk. When you do not offer unlimited data plans you are seriously limiting the potential of today's "Smartphones" I hate having to switch everything to wifi only to avoid overage charges on my data plan. Free our phones!!!! WE NEED UNLIMITED DATA!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: When is Verizon going to wise up and offer an UNLIMITED DATA PLAN?????????????
Tidbits
Legend

Talk with your money. Keep in mind even Sprint and T-Mobile said eventually they'll remove unlimited as an option. So lock in now with those two or stick witb Verizon.

Re: When is Verizon going to wise up and offer an UNLIMITED DATA PLAN?????????????
rheiges
Enthusiast - Level 3

For me, having the "data hogs" pay more is not unreasonable,  I would be satisfied if I could simply pay for what I use without getting a huge penalty if I go over a certain amount.  The issue with most of us is they we always have to wonder if we are going over --- and I don't need my cell company adding more stress to my life.  I seldom use 1/4 of my data, but still I have to watch the use closely in case someone in the family goes to a data intensive site (Netflix?).  Right now it looks like $10/GB is enough to make them a profit -- although probably not as much as the penalties they tack on to people..

0 Likes
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

Never. For now if you want unlimited Verizon data, get a TON of people together and join an enterprise account with a dedicated rep, then ask for the "GOOD" business package. That "Good" package is unlimited data, voice, and text. Otherwise, unlimited data's not happening. The >60% profit being made off of the metered data plans is just too much to give up.

0 Likes