Why am I all of the sudden dropping to 3G instead of 4G LTE in the Quad Cities area?
hockeymama17

I have been a Verizon customer for over 10 years, and have been generally happy.  That being said, I have been having increasing difficulty with my service the last few weeks, frequently losing 4G LTE and dropping to either no service or 3G in places it has never done that before.  I also have difficulty sending/receiving texts at least once per day, usually around 4 pm. 

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why am I all of the sudden dropping to 3G instead of 4G LTE in the Quad Cities area?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate your loyalty, hockeymama17! I know the importance of ensuring your area service experience remains at it's best. What are the zip codes of the areas that you've seen a drop in the 4G LTE coverage? Which phone od you have with us?  We'll figure this out, for sure.

TanishaS1_VZW

Follow us on  Twitter@VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: Why am I all of the sudden dropping to 3G instead of 4G LTE in the Quad Cities area?
hockeymama17

61254 is the main zip code. I have 4 phones on my account: Galaxy S4,

MotoX, Galaxy S2, and iPhone 5s.

On Oct 22, 2014 9:53 AM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info hockeymama17! Let's look into this together. May I ask are you having the data issues indoors, outdoors, or both? Can I assume that you are not having any voice issues? As you share the details then we can get a solution for you.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
hockeymama17

Both indoors and outdoors.

On Oct 22, 2014 12:53 PM, "Verizon Wireless Customer Support" <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Your patience is greatly appreciated. So when you leave your home area/zip code, do you still have the same issues with 4G? If so then we may have to troubleshoot the device. If you leave the area and the service is better then we may have to open a ticket. While I see that the zip code that you provided does have great coverage, if you advise us of the signal strength on one of your device then we can use it to have the issue escalated.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes