Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
Why can't I get 4g in LA?
hzarzur

A have been unable to get 4g or LTE signal for the last couple of months in LA. I went to the verizon store at beverly center and after changing the simcards and rebooting both my phones, the attendant told me to go to the apple store. At the apple store I had a full diagnosis test run on both devices and no problem was found, I was then told to call verizon support. I called Verizon support and was told that the problem would be "investigated" and that I should expect an answer in 72 hours. My devices are two iphones, 7 and X. I am considering switching carriers since I have been paying for a service that is not being provided.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get 4g in LA?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hzarzur, we know how important it is to make sure that your services are working properly at all times. How long has it been since they submitted the ticket for you to have the signal in your area investigated?

0 Likes
Re: Why can't I get 4g in LA?
hzarzur

I submitted the ticket two days ago. Ticket # [removed]. It is not a problem with my area’s signal as I live in LA and even when I travel to other cities I only get 3G signal.

Personal information removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes