Why did my LTE service go from great to bad?
SHEPRE32
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nothing has changed except the service. I'm tired of typing this over and over!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why did my LTE service go from great to bad?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shepre32,

It's important to us that you receive top notch service at all times. What zip code are you in? When did this start happening? We're here to help, please share more details.

ErinW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHEPRE32
Enthusiast - Level 1

30265 and 30217.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Got it, thanks Shepre32. Taking a look at those areas all looks well. The area is well covered with our 4G LTE signal. Where do you notice this is happening mostly? Is this impacting, calls, texts, data, etc? We will need more details from you, please share.

ErinW_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SHEPRE32
Enthusiast - Level 1

Mostly at home. 30217. And only data as far as l can tell

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEPRE32, these are great details, and they are much appreciated. Does your data access improve once you step outside your home? If the issues still occur around your home area, how far out do you have to drive until you begin noticing an improvement with your service?

To confirm, which iPhone model are you using?

NicandroN_VZW

0 Likes
SHEPRE32
Enthusiast - Level 1

5s and a 6 two different iPhones

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEPRE32, this is good information as well. We do need a few more details to help us paint a broader picture of your service experience.

Does your data access improve once you step outside your home?

If the issues still occur around your home area, how far out do you have to  drive until you begin noticing an improvement with your service? 

NicandroN_VZW

0 Likes
SHEPRE32
Enthusiast - Level 1

It doesn't improve when l go outside my home. I have to go all the way to Newnan and then there is no guarantee of how good it is.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SHEPRE32,

We appreciate all of the details you have provided us regarding this matter.  We are here to find you the best resolution to fix your data concern.  Can you please disable HD voice from both of the iPhones that are experiencing this issue? Please follow this link for steps http://vz.to/2rf0jxa. Once that step is completed can you please process a soft reset on both devices (http://vz.to/2sk5UPO)? Please share your results.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupportIf my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes