Why does the signal strength show so low in the 48103 area? 3G not 4G LTE This is Ann Arbor Michigan
dawnnorman
0 Likes
Re: Why does the signal strength show so low in the 48103 area? 3G not 4G LTE This is Ann Arbor Michigan
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

dawnnorman, let's speed things up. No issues reported in Michigan at this time. Your device is designed to retrieve signal from the best tower in your area. As a result, it's normal for signal to fluctuate. Are you able to place calls, text message or access data on your device when you have 3G signal? Which make/model phone do you have?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Re: Why does the signal strength show so low in the 48103 area? 3G not 4G LTE This is Ann Arbor Michigan
Dhflaf

Woah...I was dumbfounded by your response Verizon. I've been calling, posting on verizon Fb page on and off many many times over last month, on how horrible my 4g is! I get the same answers..try this try that. But yet nothing fixing it. I have 2 dots for 4g WHEN it's not in 3G which is most common. I even will get the 1x. If I watch little video on Fb it pauses and has to catch up. I've spoke w friends, which have verizon and they've said there's is not working like before. I'm in 48444 Imlay city Michigan. Which from what verizon says is a great 4g area.

0 Likes
Dhflaf

I've been calling and posting to verizon Fb page over the past month on my 4g issues. I'm in 3G most of the time and 4g I only have 2 dots typically. Lol right at this moment I have 1.. I can't believe verizon said no reports in Michigan! Ha!  I live in Imlay city, which is about 2 hours north of Detroit. Supposedly in a great 4g area. My friends are having connection issues too. Even those that aren't in Michigan

0 Likes