Why is 4G LTE home internet not available at my location?
ELECTROUBLESHOOTER
Enthusiast - Level 2

I good good cell reception but Verizon says 4G LTE isn't available there. I talked to Chat and they said they didn't know why.  ???

Re: Why is 4G LTE home internet not available at my location?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It's important that we are getting you connected to reliable services. What city and state are you currently located in? *Gen

0 Likes
ELECTROUBLESHOOTER
Enthusiast - Level 2

Denison TX 75020

Thanks

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

LTE Home Internet eligibility is based on a number of factors, such as the capacity of our cell sites and the network that connects them, the signal strength that is available, and the number of sites and channels that are accessible at each location. Eligibility can change from month to month, so you might want to check back occasionally to see if your address is eligible to start service.

*Peter

0 Likes
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

I think it's also a matter of if they leased that area's infrastructure to Comcast/Xfinity. There's a news story on the internet about it. My town has Comcast/Xfinity and I can't get fixed wifi from Verizon or T-Mobile even though people 1 1/2 miles away can get it.

markb7
Enthusiast - Level 1

That there are a number of factors is clear and not very helpful.  The real question is what steps are being taken in areas where home service is not available to bring service and how long will it take?  Is service availability 6 months out, 6 years out, or simply not coming to my area?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We don't have a specific estimated of the time that the service would be available on your area, but we're working every day to improve to get this incredible service to more places. 🤗 🌈 You can periodically check the eligibility on your area through this link:

>Yosh

0 Likes